Tuesday 3 July 2012

Picspam Time!

Well, I have been spending a lot of time on tumblr and a lot of time trawling ebay for pretty pictures. I've also been revising my Peter Graves-inspired novel (no, that's not as creepy as it sounds) for self-publication, which has plunged me fast and hard back into obsession. So here are some pictures that I recently found on the internet.

Court Martial, with Peter Graves and Bradford Dillman. I want so, so much to see this series. I could weep.

More from Court Martial. Again, I could weep.

Peter Graves (and Julie Sommars, in 1971), surrounded by balloons, to advertise a Thanksgiving Parade? Why, yes, I give thanks for that!

Bethel Leslie throws her drink in Peter Graves' face in A Rage To Live. I am grateful for the high resolution of this image.

With Inger Stevens in The Farmer's Daughter episode, 'The Playboy of Capitol Hill.'

Peter Graves and Dick Van Dyke together for Diagnosis Murder! I may swoon. Not that I fancy Dick Van Dyke, but he is awesome!

Fort Yuma. Yes, he plays a bit of an idiot, but a beautiful idiot nonetheless.

Some rather lovely early Mission: Impossible, I believe.

A little more Mission: Impossible.

Peter Graves in Fury. *incoherent slobber*. No, it's not highbrow entertainment, but yes he's still gorgeous.

Peter Graves in Hold Back The Night. This was marked as being 'of gay interest' on ebay. I don't know. You'd have to be made of stone for it not to excite you in some way.

I don't know what this is from, unless it's a scene I don't remember from The Naked Street. Someone tell me!!

Nice, stern looking Peter Graves from The Long Gray Line. Yum.

Oh, the prize! The first image I've seen from Rogue River. He's all of 25, in his first film. *Squeal*

1 comment: